Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Finished

Oops. I really dropped the ball on this blog. I did in fact compete in and completed the Tinker Bell Half Marathon back in May in just around 2 1/2 hours! It was exhilarating and such a fun race. I injured myself at mile 12, but I ran to the end in spite of it. All those people cheering you on is really motivating. As a result of the injury though, I limped for three weeks and couldn't run for over a month after the race. I am all better now and training for half marathon #2, the Malibu Half Marathon on November 5th.

Here are the professional pictures from the race. I heeded the advice of others and smiled every time I saw the camera. I am so glad that I signed up for the race on a whim! They loaded out of order, but you get the idea ;). Thanks, Disney, for the fun time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment